Friday, February 20, 2009








Autumn and I took pictures at the Loves' today of their sweet new additions. It was a lot of fun getting to be creative with Autumn! She really inspires me and gets my creative juices flowing. Here are a few of the pics. Autumn's website is:
http://blessingsphotography.weebly.com
The site for more pics of the twins: http://picasaweb.google.com/AutumnBlessingsPhotography/Loves?authkey=C_Hifv_LEfM&feat=directlink#5305056226659569826


Later we went out to eat with Zach, Emily, and Katie at Ryan's. It was REALLY funny, because they did not really know what to do at a buffet and Katie was asking about how to get plates and stuff. Just as I was making fun of Katie to Emily, I realized that Emily, too, had lots of questions and needed help. She actually asked the waitress for some "fresh" silverware! I love having fancy friends. To make it even funnier, it was a family affair for the Megows. We saw my parents there. I guess we are country. I gave Emily some Primrose Oil so maybe Baby Parker will be here soon!! I am pumped to see if Clover is a boy or girl. I am thinking boy, but I also was thinking boy with Neela and Stevie.

No comments:

Post a Comment