Friday, April 10, 2009

Stevie hates the Easter bunny













I still work part time for Bouncing Balloons and Costumes, it is a pretty fun job, and pays really well! Anyways, I had to take the Easter Bunny to do a party today so I decided to take a few pics of Stevie with the bunny before the party. I was about 98% sure that she would be the type to scream and cry, but I still wanted to get pics anyway. I really don't think she was all that scared of him, I really think she just didn't want him to hold her. She was fine to look at him and touch him she just didn't want to be held by him. I have seen her freak out and cry when people hold her, so I knew this would probably be her response.



By the way I am now 7 months pregnant with Neela Grace, I think I look pretty good ;)




























No comments:

Post a Comment