Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today was so much fun!

Besides having to get my teethe cleaned (I gag really bag when things are in my mouth while pregnant), I had a really fun day! Autumn watched Stevie for me while I got my teeth cleaned and then we all got to hang out. I can't wait for summer so that I can hang out with Autumn everyday!! We colored Easter eggs, Alina kept trying to eat the paint, it was really funny! Stevie wasn't so sure about the texture of the paint, but she still enjoyed watching and being with mommy! She is a REALLY big Mommy's girl, she is getting to be MORE and MORE everyday! It is really sweet, but at the same time, I wish she liked other people too, what on earth will she do when Neela gets here?

1 comment:

  1. i love love love the first pic! truly shows that she's mommy's little girl :) SMALL WORLD...I went to Valtech this morning and got my teeth cleaned! Zach went too! Isn't that where you go? I'm surprised I didn't see you there!!!

    ReplyDelete