Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photographer in the making!

My girls love taking pictures and posing for them. We do have a pretty nice camera and most people would probably never allow their child to play with their camera, but I like to see what she can capture. And I always monitor her, usually I do end up giving her our old camera to do as she wishes with it, here are some pics that she took today:




Frosty the snowman is all over our house!


Tigger!
She is training Neela to like a blankie too :) but really :(


Can you tell what her favorite subject was....her Sissy!


We are attempting to potty train her before little brother comes in August, THREE in diapers will not be cheap, even though we do supplement with cloth diapers, still not fun having THREE bottoms to change :P


I was able to get one of her:

1 comment:

  1. i let kye push the button on my camera and i plan on getting him a cheap one of his own for his next birthday! i think they see us taking so many that it's natural for them to want a turn and why not let them? I love the happy then sad face about Neela with the blankie haha.
    btw...is this blogging thing becoming a regular deal??? I could get used to this! :)

    ReplyDelete